Thursday, September 17, 2015

mahaperiayva


Unbounded anugraham-
Moments in Lifetime-S Srinivasan (Adambakkam) .


In October 1968,,my second son-in-law met with a serious automobile accident on his way to Bangalore. He was rushed to a nursing home  in Madras and was found to be in a very serious condition. Receiving word, I rushed from Delhi. I broke my journey at Hyderabad to get darsan and receive anugraha for my son-in-law,from his Holiness. Rushing from the airport to the Padmarao Nagar camp of His Holiness, I learnt that the camp was moving to Ramachandrapuram that evening. By  the time, I reached there,most of the camp had left along with the puja and His Holiness too, was above to leave. On my appearing before Him,,he directed the palanquin on which he was seated,which had already been lifted up, to be placed on the ground. He received my obseisance, and enquired of me in gentle soothing words:”you know, of course,that your son-in-law is out of danger” when in fact,I knew nothing of that sort was full of anxiety. I learnt later that my son –in-law was being taken to the operation theatre for surgery as he had not passed urine for three days and this was causing great anxiety to the doctors and the family alike. At the very moment of the His Holiness’s blessings in Hyderabad, my son-in-law passed urine naturally and the need for surgery was removed, as also the grace concern felt till then. It was obvious that the Maha Swami’s query to me in his imitable way was itself the transmission of his grace on the stricken young man,who thereafter recovered rapidly.

thanks to original uploader of the photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/420097558436554/permalink/1205919366521032/